Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tucker is Getting Bigger...

Several of you have asked for updated photos of our yorkie-poo Tucker. He's 3 1/2 months old now, and his ears have gone from floppy to upright. Here he is....


Shortly after getting Tucker, I got a job as a contracts administrator for a non-profit with an office in Bellaire called Creating Hope International. They do the administrative work needed in the USA for an Afghani-based non-profit called the Afghan Institute of Learning, whose focus is to support and develop schools, learning centers, and health clinics for Afghan women and children. It's pretty neat stuff, and it's rewarding to be a part of a group that's making a real difference in the world.

Since Tucker is so little, I had to find doggy day care for him. Between that and house breaking, I have to chuckle to myself as I've been carried back to the 'baby' stage in life in many ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment