Thursday, March 26, 2009

Waiting.....


This last month has been interesting. Dan's had a heavy travel schedule, so I've had a lot of time on my hands. We're in a holding pattern waiting for our house to close, and there is not much to do until that happens. Other than keeping our current house clean and doing daily chores, it's been a time of 'limbo'.

I've spent most of my life having lots of activities and little quiet time. I have to admit, I like this spell where I can do as I please. Sleep until 10:30 am (oh my!), spend 6 hours at a scrapbook store playing with paper, go for a walk down a new street and path, sit and watch TV reruns of MonsterQuest...... spend time thinking about my place in life and the path that I'm on.... I can definitely say I have more balance and less stress. I truly appreciate the lull in the road.

At the current house we're renting, there's a big palladium window where I look out the top part in the morning when I wake up. On the tree branches is a solitary leaf that blows in the breeze, waiting for the change of season. I start the day with a smile.....

No comments:

Post a Comment