Friday, February 13, 2009

A Bad Hair Day....


February always seems to be the month of 'dead hair' for me. I'm not sure why- the cold, perhaps less moisture in the air.... whatever the reason, I can expect a period of dull, lifeless, flat hair that refuses to cooperate.

This last week was no exception. And on top of that, I had the onerous chore of finding a hairdresser in my new locale. After trusting my locks to Suzanne for the past 11 years, it was time to start over Up North style.

I think I got lucky, and met Risha (pronounced Ri-shay) at the Signature Salon in Traverse city.

Risha gave me a spiffy cut that smoothed out the annoying edges and (hopefully) will take advantage of my natural curl when it decides to come back.

No more 'Feb-head' for this lady.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I wish I had your luck in finding someone new. My hair is getting scary as I search for that right person that won't charge me an arm and a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a good day when you find a new hair stylist that gets it! Love the new blog Sondra:) Cheers~ Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you post a pic of your new 'do?? I'd love to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete