Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"There's No Place Like Home"




Dan and I are ready to nest into a new home. It's been about 2 years since we've had a place where we can fuss and fiddle and keep things the way we want- first, we had to rearrange our old home to get it ready for sale, then wait for it to sell, then move to a rental that we knew would be temporary (so we kept a lot unpacked), then move to our current rental (that I desperately hoped would be a permanent fix), and finally, will move into the right place- our new home. I'm tapping my heels together, and looking forward to the day we can empty all the boxes!


Here's a couple photos of the place we'll call home- Dan's got a separate garage for his woodworking 'stuff', we'll actually have a garage for our cars, and we'll have Nature around us..... heaven!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! YOu found a house? you're moving again? Looks LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love your new house! Surrounded by trees & the wilderness....how perfect. I'm happy you & Dan will finally get to settle into a place to call home. When's the big move date?

    ReplyDelete